Directions CeriseItem #: 660383
Hip pop color for punk, Rockabellas and Gothic Girls!
Various stars and starlets have the Directions hair colors already discovered for themselves since the krachigen colors aufjeden case stir worry.Especially the color pink in their many shades of color is very popular.
In order to achieve an optimal color results, we recommend the following procedure:
First, the hair has to be bleached to get a bright color.In the tints no peroxide is not so bright it even the hairs.Even with naturblondem a hair bleaching is recommended, as this hair texture is roughened and the color can be better absorbed.Waiting at best a few days and washes before you color your hair, so that the last remnants of the bleaching are washed out.Disposable gloves and a Haarfärbepinsel are recommended, also wet the hair a little and let it for about10 minutes to dry in the towel.Subsequently, strand by strand from each side with paint once wealthy, until everything is well and thickly covered and leave for at least 30 minutes.Heat improves the result, forB.with a hair dryer or a plastic hood.Then rinse a few minutes, rinse with clear water.The Cerise tint is a direct dyes and is supplied in a small pot with removable lid.As color protection, we recommend the Directions color protection conditioner That you receive with the Color Protection Shampoo Combine.
- Scope of delivery: 1 can of Directions Hair Dye
- Hue: Carnation Pink
- Content: 89 mlThis corresponds to a basic price of 8.87 € / 100ml
- Do not mix with hydrogen peroxide
- Do not apply on eyebrows or eyelashes
- Use gloves
- suitable for bleached, streaked or natural blonde hair
- Apply to washed, towel-dry hair with a brush or comb
- Reaction time: 15-30 minutes
- Do not use shampoo with conditioner
- Vaseline / baby oil to hair roots attach to a rub on the skin to avoid
- Before the dye test for skin compatibility
- Colors can leave stains on clothing and furniture
- No animal testing / vegan
- Follow directions on the package
- Not suitable for children under 14 years