Contact Lenses Twilight VolturiItem #: 17819
Fitting for this:
Add the product directly to your basket by clicking the checkbox
Contact Lenses Twilight Volturi
Colored lenses to be dressed as a vampire and Blustsauger
With the glamorous Volturi contact lenses you can attend Halloween and theme parties stand on an Italian Volturi for the laws of vampires.
With our Demonic Fire Princess Cape and contact lenses Twilight Volturi you turn yourself very quickly in a Twilight vampire.The red contact lenses show the blood thirst of the Volturi.In contrast to the Volturi the Cullen vampires living on animal blood and therefore her eyes change color amber, as with our Twilight Contact Lenses .
The best you order these contact lenses Twilight Volturi equal our Contact lenses liquid with, so that your vampire contact lenses do not dry out and you can wear them long.
- Contents: 2 Volturi contact lenses in vial
- High-quality, soft contact lenses without prescription
- Up to 12 months, with proper care
- Are suitable for dark and light eyes and have a good coverage
- Not suitable for road transport
Please note the following warnings:
- If you are not wearing contact lenses, then please seek advice from an optometrist or ophthalmologist.The first use of contact lenses should be monitored by a specialist (ophthalmologist or optometrist).
- Wear the contact lenses do not have to be long periods of time.Enter motif lenses also only a few hours a day and not every day.
- The mishandling of contact lenses can cause damage to your eyes, so you should be familiar with the handling and care of contact lenses.
- We recommend that you seek advice from an ophthalmologist or optometrist if you intend to order contact lenses.Ophthalmologist or optometrist will give you instructions regarding material curvature and water content.
- As a contact lens wearer, you should have your eyes regularly, at least every six months by an eye care professional.
- Failure to comply with the precautions you risk permanent damage to your eyes and vision.
- We recommend a maximum wearing time of 8 hours.every day.
- Not suitable for children under 16 years.
- Type: soft contact lens
- Material: Poly Hema
- Radius (BC): 8.60 mm
- Diameter (DIA): 14.0 mm
- Strength: without diopters
- Water content: 45%