Saurons Eye Contact LensesItem #: 17826
Add the product directly to your basket by clicking the checkbox
Sauron's Eye Contact Lenses
Coloured motif lenses for fantastic fantasy makeups
The Saurons Eye Contact Lenses are a must have accessory for all fantasy fans. Add the finishing touch to your look with these creepy contact lenses and turn yourself into a sinister creature from Mordor this Halloween. You are guaranteed to attract a lot of attention. The Saurons Eye Contact Lenses are also perfect for film and theater productions or foto shoots.
Due to their high opacity these motif contact lenses are suitable for light and dark coloured eyes. Match the Saurons Eye Contact Lenses with one of our Halloween and Carnival costumes, e.g. the Vikings Velkan Costume Large or the Full Moon Killer Wolf Costume Size ML.
- 2 coloured contact lenses supplied in vials
Useable up to 12 months, if stored and handled correctly
Suitable for light and dark eyes, high opacity
Not suitable for the road
- No sight correction power (plano)
Type: soft contact lenses
Base Curve (BC): 8.6 mm
Diameter (DIA): 14.0 mm
Sight correction power: no diopters
Water content: 45%
- If you are not familiar with contact lenses, we recommend consulting an optician or eye care practitioner, who will be happy to show you how to insert and remove your contact lenses and look after them correctly. Make sure to have a professional (optician or eye care practitioner) help you when using the contact lenses for the first time.
- Do not wear the contact lenses over extended periods of time. Do only wear the motif lenses for a few hours per day and do not wear daily.
- Incorrect use of contact lenses can damage your eyes, so make sure that you are perfectly familiar with the handling and care of contact lenses when using them.
- We recommend you contact an ophtalmologist or optician before ordering contact lenses. He will be happy to provide you with the necessary informations regarding the base curve and water content.
- If you are a contact lense wearer, we recommend you have our eyes checked by an eye care practitioner at least twice a year.
- If not adhering to these safety instructions, you do risk permanent damage to your eyes and your eyesight.
- Not suitable for persons under the age of 16.