3D FX Transfer Tattoo laryngeal sectionItem #: 19804
3D FX Transfer Tattoo laryngeal section
Realistic-looking throat cut with 3D effect!
A aufgeschlitzter larynx is almost present in every horror movie and so is a aufgeschlitzter larynx as Halloween make-up effect, a repeatedly often selected special makeup effect.What has been difficult to achieve because it moves so often on the neck, is now with the 3D transfer Tattoo laryngeal section no longer a problem!
Special makeup effects as from the Hollywood dream factory.Self-adhesive and latex free 3D FX are transfer wounds solution for Halloween and horror fans with a latex allergy! With the 3D FX transfer wounds achieved your fantastic makeup special effects, without being itself artist or make-up artist.Sprinkle with minimal effort and without prior knowledge! Please still pay close attention to the description, as the 3D FX are using transfer wounds only once!
The inventor of the 3D FX transfer wounds Christien Tinsley is one of the most famous make-up artists in Hollywood.His work can be admired in films like "American Horror Story", "I am Legend" and "The Passion of the Christ" directed by Mel Gibson.The application of 2D and 3D makeup effects earned him even an Oscar.Now you have the opportunity it Christien Tinsley imitate and transfer by 3D FX Tattoo Kehrkopf section, an Oscar mature Halloween & Horror makeup to wear with 3D FX transfer wounds.
1 x 3D FX Transfer Tattoo laryngeal section
- simple application
- Hollywood-style results
- easy lamination & application of the make
- versatile applications
- This product is for single use only
Exceptionally easy to use:
- Cut desired wound and detached from the transfer paper
- 3-D contact wound and press again on the transfer paper
- Pull plastic protector on the back of the wound
- presses wound to the back at least 30 seconds firmly onto the skin
- completely moisten transfer paper with a sponge
- Moist transfer paper Carefully pull - done