3D FX Transfer Tattoo Wound Tripophobia
Realistic looking wounds with 3D special effect!
The 3D FX Transfer Tattoo Wound Tripophobia is a challenge for anyone who doesn't like holes. A nasty fake wound, holey, as if your skin were infested by a zombie-apocalyptic virus, adorns your face. At the Halloween party they will distance themselves from you, after all, your punctured wound could be contagious. And maybe it spreads and your skin rots from your face.
That's as creepy as it gets! The totally realistic looking 3D FX Transfer Tattoo Wound Tripophobia turns you into the victim of a horrible hole-wound epidemic. You can easily turn yourself into an infected person with the glue tattoo on Halloween or at the motto party, without having to be a master in make-up yourself. To match, we recommend a few drops of the Blood Gel / Blood Gel 30ml.
Scope of supply: 1x 3D FX Transfer Tattoo Wound Tripophobia
- Contents: 2 wounds
- Color: Skin colors/Red
- simple application
- hollywood-ready results
- easy laminating & make-up application
- versatile application possibilities
- Product can only be used once
Very easy to use:
- cut out the desired wound and remove it from the transfer paper
- Turn the 3D wound over and press the transfer paper again.
- Remove the protective plastic film from the back of the wound.
- Press the back of the wound firmly onto the skin for at least 30 seconds.
- Moisten transfer paper completely with a sponge
- Carefully peel off damp transfer paper - done!
As with all decorative cosmetics, allergic skin reactions can occur in sensitive persons. It is therefore recommended that a test be carried out in the crook of the arm before using the product in order to rule out any allergic reactions. Apply the product to a small area of the crook of the arm and allow to work for approx. 30-60 minutes. If an allergic skin reaction occurs, use of the product is not recommended.