FX Make Up Kit Pumpkin With Adhesive Tattoo
Add the product directly to your basket by clicking the checkbox
FX Make Up Kit Pumpkin with adhesive tattoo
Make Up Set for sophisticated looks
You make grunting noises and jump out of a corner to frighten the guests. Your face is really creepy! With the FX Make Up Kit Pumpkin with glue tattoo you become a Halloween Horror Pumpkin. The other party guests at the Halloween Motto Party are screaming because they can hardly stand the sight of you. That'll make you perfect for the creepy night.
The 5-piece FX Make Up Kit Pumpkin with glue tattoo has everything a horror pumpkin needs to get ready for Halloween. You can apply the three make-up colors with the enclosed brush or with one Cosmetic Sponge Makeup Spongequite simply on the face, in order to create a gruesome basis. Then you stick the mouth adhesive tattoo on and refine the creepy look with something Theater blood Economy. There are no limits to the imagination. Matching to it there are a lot of monster accessories in the shop.
Scope of supply: 1x FX Make Up Kit Pumpkin with adhesive tattoo
- Color: Grey /Yellow / Orange
- Contents: 1x adhesive tattoo for the mouth, 3x liquid make-up cream, 1x brush
- simple application with super result
- Product can only be used once
Very easy to use:
- Remove the protective layer of the tattoo.
- Press the tattoo side down firmly onto the clean, dry skin.
- Thoroughly moisten the reverse side with a sponge or cloth.
- After 10-20 seconds, carefully remove the back, rinse and allow to dry.
- Remove: Simply soak the tattoo with baby oil or olive oil for a few minutes and then scrub thoroughly.
As with all decorative cosmetics, allergic skin reactions can occur in sensitive persons. It is therefore recommended that a test be carried out in the crook of the arm before using the product in order to rule out any allergic reactions. Apply the product to a small area of the crook of the arm and allow to work for approx. 30-60 minutes. If an allergic skin reaction occurs, use of the product is not recommended.