White Fire Cream Activator 3%
Low concentrated liquid developer for a gentle whitening your hair!
In order to dye your hair lighter is a developer liquid and a blonding powder needed.These two components are mixed cause a light coloring of your output sound.You can then your hair will with the Directions tint creams continue with coloring.
The Whitefire Cream Activator 3% is supplied in a 120ml bottle and must match the Bleaching Powder White Fire are mixed.Due to the low concentration of this developer liquid is scalp gently and leaves by slowly brighten very few troublesome yellow stitches.However, this can take the White Toner Directions be removed.By lightening the Activator Cream the luminous intensity of the Directions is supported tints.
- Delivery: 1 vial cream Acitvator 3%
- Content: 120 mlThis corresponds to a basic price of 4.08 € / 100ml
- Developer liquid and mix bleaching powder in a plastic shell together
- Reaction time: 30-45 minutes at dark hair, the exposure time may be extended
- Contain hydrogen peroxide
- Do not use on eyelashes or eyebrows
- Wear gloves
- Test to test strand
- Before the dye test for skin compatibility
- For children under 14 years not suitable!
- Do not use shampoo with conditioner
- Vaseline / baby oil to hair roots attach to a rub on the skin to avoid
- Bleaching may stain clothing and furniture
- No animal testing / vegan
- Follow directions on the package
- Not suitable for children under 14 years