White Zombie 1-day Contact Lenses
Add the product directly to your basket by clicking the checkbox
White zombie 1-day contact lenses
Classic white zombie lenses for crass horror make-up effects
What would a nasty Halloween make-up be without white zombie 1-day contact lenses. The colored contact lenses let your scary make-up really come into its own and the zombie costume gets through the white motif lenses a Hollywood-tire appearance. The white zombie lenses are a classic among the special make-up effects & are the absolute hit for the Zombie Walk, Halloween & scary events.
With the white zombie 1-day contact lenses you can change your eye color to match your Halloween costume. The motif lenses that come in white are the perfect accessory to your undead costume. These lenses are suitable for every eye type.
Scope of supply: 1 x White zombie 1-day contact lenses
- Content: 1 pair
- Color: white
- Type: soft contact lenses
- Material: 58% polyhema, 42% water content
- Radius (BC): 8.70 mm
- Diameter (DIA): 14.50 mm
- Without diopter (without prescription)
- 1 day applicable, with appropriate care
Care instructions for your contact lenses
With the cosmetic, soft contact lenses you have selected a quality product that has been produced according to international standards. Please read these instructions carefully and always observe them to ensure safe and comfortable use of the lenses and the best possible view. Please keep this information sheet for future reference.
You should never wear the lenses for more than 10 hours straight.
Only touch your lenses with clean, dry hands.
When opening the package for the first time, first make sure the lens is undamaged and completely surrounded by liquid.
Do not use if the packaging is damaged or the lens has dried out.
It is imperative that the lenses are removed from the package prior to first use and are left in fresh lens fluid for at least 4 hours before being worn for the first time.
The contact lenses can only be worn afterwards according to this manual. Please follow all other care instructions exactly.
1. Take a lens out of the package.
2. Place the lens on the index finger of your right hand and make sure the lens is in the right direction.
3. Using the index and middle fingers of your left hand, hold your upper lid up while pulling down your lower lid with the middle finger of your right hand.
4. You can now put the lens in the eye.
5. Repeat steps 1 - 4 with the left lens.
Look up and pinch the bottom edge of the lens with a finger and thumb while holding the lower lid gently down, then remove it from the eye.
cleaning and desinfection
Always follow the instructions on the lens fluid bottles. If your lenses dry out, they are extremely sensitive and must therefore be handled with great care.
In such a case, place the lenses in fresh lens fluid for at least 4 hours. Clean and disinfect again and carefully inspect for damage. If you are not sure if the lenses are damaged, consult an eye specialist before wearing again.
We recommend that you consult an eye specialist who can explain to you how to use a lens properly and practice with you.
Please keep in mind that the health of your eyes is crucial for a clear view. Please do not take risks resulting from neglect or vanity, and always follow the instructions below.
1. We recommend you visit an eye specialist if you have questions about the correct handling of these contact lenses.
2. Always use lens fluid only once.
3. Always follow the instructions on the packaging of your lens fluid regarding storage time and handling.
4. Remove the lenses and consult an eye specialist if your eyes hurt, become red, tears, or your vision deteriorates due to reflective light or color stains.
5. Remove the lenses before going to bed or lying down for a long time.
6. Keep your nails short, as long fingernails can damage the lenses.
7. Do not wear the lenses if you are already being treated by an ophthalmologist, or consult the ophthalmologist in advance.
8. Never use saliva to moisten or clean the lens.
9. Do not wear your contact lenses when using eye medicines or eye drops.
10. Never wear your lenses if they are damaged or scratched, or if they contain deposits that you can not remove.
11. Make-up your eyes only after inserting the lenses and do not remove the make-up until you have removed the lenses. If possible, you should use fiber-free, water-soluble make-up for the eyes and oil-free products.
12. Never use strong household cleaners when wearing your lenses.
13. Never use household products (such as disinfectants) or water to clean your contact lenses or lens case. This can cause considerable damage to your eyes.
14. Do not wear your lenses in smoky or damp environments.
15. Always keep the storage containers clean.
16. Do not swim with your lenses unless you wear waterproof swimming goggles.
17. Keep the lenses out of the reach of children.
18. Prevent hairspray or other cosmetic sprays from coming into contact with your contact lenses.
19. Do not wear your lenses if you are surrounded by noxious or irritating smoke.
20. Do not share your lenses with any other person.
21. Wearing effect lenses is prohibited while driving.