Red Monster ContactsItem #: 19494
Add the product directly to your basket by clicking the checkbox
Red Monster Contacts
Infect you and mutate with the Red Monster contact lenses for bloodthirsty zombie!
The Red Monster contact lenses are your eyes when you were like the broken Zombie Virus victim! Once you infizierst you, you turn into a man-eating undead whose eyes look scary.Whether for Halloween, Zombie Walks or other scary events, with the Zombie contact lenses are you surprised glances guaranteed!
Whether you were just getting infected, or perhaps long since umherwandelst as a zombie, you can not recognize the Red Monster contact lenses.However, we know for sure that you are a zombie and only one wish: the human brain! Therefore, every living person is in your environment shun your presence when you are wearing the creepy monsters Red contact lenses.The colored lenses are up to 12 months, when you überprüfst regularly and with Contact lenses liquid protects from drying out.The ädrige coloring sees very zombie-like, very unhealthy and covered each eye color.With bright eyes, they act very intense, with darker they achieve a gloomy effect.
- Content: 2 Red Monster contact lenses in vials
- High-quality, soft Red Monster contact lenses without prescription
- Up to 12 months, with appropriate care
- Are suitable for light and dark eyes and have a good opacity
- Not recommended in traffic
Please note the following warnings:
- If you are not wearing contact lenses, then please seek advice from an optometrist or ophthalmologist.The first use of contact lenses should be monitored by a specialist (ophthalmologist or optometrist).
- Enter the contact lenses do not have to long periods of time.Wear crazy lenses also only a few hours a day and not every day.
- The mishandling of contact lenses can cause damage to your eyes, so you should be familiar with the handling and care of contact lenses.
- We recommend that you seek advice from an ophthalmologist or optometrist if you intend to order contact lenses.Ophthalmologist or optometrist will give you instructions regarding material curvature and water content.
- As contact lenses, you should have your eyes regularly checked at least every six months by an eye care professional.
- Failure to comply with the precautions you risk permanent damage to your eyes and eyesight.
- We recommend a maximum wearing period of 8 hours.Every day.
- Not suitable for children under 16 years.
- Type: soft contact lens
- Material: poly Hema
- Curve (BC): 8.60 mm
- Diameter (DIA): 14.0 mm
- Strength: without diopter
- Water content: 45%