Scarecrow Horror Clown / Redneck Teeth
Add the product directly to your basket by clicking the checkbox
Scarecrow Horror Clown / Redneck Teeth
Impressive rabbit teeth for your appearance as redneck, bunny & witch
Exceptionally large rabbit teeth can be found in many characters and so you can orientate yourself on Pennywise just as you would on a hick, killer clown, witch or Christmas angel.
The fantastic, realistic-looking rabbit teeth are placed on your own teeth like veneers. After taking an impression of your own incisors, they will hold up again and again due to negative pressure and therefore do not need to be glued down.
delivery : 1 x Scarecrow Horror Clown / Redneck Teeth
- Contents: 1 x Scarecrow Horror Clown / Redneck Teeth, 4 capsules powder, 1 x Activator, 1 x Mixing & Storage Box
- Colour: White
- Size: approx 2 x 2, 3 cm
- Material: Dental acrylic
- Realistic looking buckteeth
- Hold after taking impression without adhesive
- Can be used over and over again
MIXING 1: Open two capsules of powder and pour contents into the larger side of the jar. Tilt the jar so that all the powder collects on one side. Break off the tip of the bottle and squeeze 10 drops of liquid onto the powder. Stir with toothpick or knife tip for 1 minute until the mixture is even. Wait another 1 minute until the mixture becomes pasty and slightly thick. (Enough material for 2 attempts available)
2. adjust: place the ready mixed material into the rabbit teeth and gently press the teeth onto your front teeth, trying to locate the desired position in one movement. Do not wiggle, adjust or reposition the buck teeth once they are sitting on your teeth. Hold them there for about 3 minutes and then you can let go. Leave the rabbit teeth on your teeth for another 10 minutes.
3. REMOVE: As the material continues to cure for up to 24 hours, remove the rabbit teeth after 10 minutes. To remove, gently push your lower teeth forward against the back of the buck teeth veneers until you feel the suction subside. Gently slide your fingernail under the gumline of the mold where it meets the top of your teeth and grasp the mold insert and teeth together so you do not pull the teeth off the impression mold. Gently wiggle back and forth while pulling the buck teeth down. Now you can insert the buck teeth again and again.
TIP: If the impression material pulls out of the veneers while removing the buck teeth, mix 1 capsule of powder with 5 drops of liquid and immediately distribute half of the mixture into the empty buck teeth. Reinsert the impression material into the buck teeth and use the clean end of the mixer to gently press the impression material completely into the cap. Set aside for 15 minutes before use.
4. MAKE OVERCAST: Cut off excess material at the edges with scissors or nail clippers. Residue on the front of the tooth cap can be easily scraped off.
PLEASE READ THESE PRECAUTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USE.
Do not use over braces, wires, plates, crowns, bonding, veneers, dentures, or other dental work, even if you have irritated or sensitive gums, or immediately after cleaning your teeth until your gums have healed.
The patented Scarecrow "Cushion Fit" material was developed specifically for this product and ensures that your teeth are soft inside the cap. DO NOT use the Scarecrow Snap Fit "Customising Kit Refill for Deluxe Fangs" with the Rabbit Teeth.
Non-toxic and safe on the teeth.
Scarecrow Rabbit Teeth / Bucky Cap is not a toy, keep out of reach of children. Do not eat or sleep while wearing your bucky teeth. Most clear liquids, hot or cold, will not harm your bucky teeth, do not swallow them. Red drinks or artificial blood can stain them.
Only for adults, not suitable for children and teenagers. The Scarecrow teeth are a costume accessory and not a toy. Never bite anyone with them. Do not smoke while adjusting the Scarecrow Teeth and do not stay near open flames.
Keep the unused set out of direct sunlight. The kit works best when used at room temperature.